COVID-19 + FOOD SAFETY
To continue to serve our community, especially the vulnerable and those taking extra precautions, we are offering online with both pickup and home delivery options, as well as implementing changes to our CSA distribution.
- Employee hand washing upon arrival and between tasks
- Employees follow social distance rules of 6ft and wear a mask when that is not possible. Employees wear masks when in an enclosed building and increase social distancing to 10ft during lunch when masks are off
- Sanitize all high contact surfaces twice a day
- Wash and sanitize all greens
- Sanitize all produce totes and bins
- See our COVID-19 + FOOD SAFETY page for our complete policy, which is continually revised as new information is available.
It is important to note that there is no data to show that COVID-19 is spread by consuming food. The risk of getting the virus from your food is currently considered low. How COVID-19 Spreads-CDC.gov
As this is an evolving situation, we will be considering changes in our operating procedures that might be required in order to protect the health of our customers and our employees. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out with any questions, concerns, and feedback. We thank you for your ongoing support!