2020 CSA MEMBERSHIP
We're extending our Summer CSA season! The Summer CSA will run from June-November, providing a full 6 months of fresh, seasonal veggies.
We have 26-week and 50-week veggie subscriptions that run from June-November and year-round. With pickups at the farm in Ada or at Grand Rapids’ Fulton Street Market, members pay upfront, or with a monthly payment, selecting among three share sizes and between weekly or bi-weekly pickup (weekly only for year-round). At each pickup, members choose their own vegetables and quantities using our point system from the 20+ available options that week. Items are 1-2 points each.
*We offer a free U-Pick Garden at our Farm pickup location on Tuesdays.
- Biweekly Summer - 13 weeks (June-November)
- Weekly Summer - 26 weeks (June-November)
- Year Round - 50 weeks
- Small- 8 points (4-6 items)
- Medium- 16 points (8-10 items)
- Large- 24 points (12-14 items)
- Tuesdays 3:30-6:00 at The Farm (4960 Quiggle Ave SE, Ada, MI 49301) *Includes free U-Pick Garden
- Wednesdays 4:00-6:30 at The Fulton Street Farmers Market (1147 Fulton St E, Grand Rapids MI 49503)
*Monthly payment options available
Not sure if you're ready to commit to a share yet? Try a Small share for two weeks for only $25 (a $50 value).
Still have questions? Contact our CSA Manager, Rebecca Henderson, at 585-315-7351 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.