2019 CSA Membership
We have 22-week and 50-week veggie subscriptions run from June-October and year-round. With pickups at the farm in Ada or at Grand Rapids’ Fulton St Market, members pay upfront, or with a monthly payment, selecting among three share sizes and between weekly or biweekly pickup (weekly only for year-round). At pickup, members choose their own vegetables and quantities using our point system from the 14+ available options that week. Items are 1-2 points each. There is always a listed “Selected Share” which members can choose to follow completely or use as a guide, substituting select items.
- Biweekly Summer- 11 weeks (June-October)
- Weekly Summer- 22 weeks (June-October)
- Year Round- 50 weeks
- Small- 8 points (4-6 items)
- Medium- 16 points (8-10 items)
- Large- 24 points (12-14 items)
- Tuesdays 3:30-6:00 at The Farm (4960 Quiggle Ave SE, Ada, MI 49301)
- Wednesdays 4:00-6:30 at The Fulton Street Farmers Market (1147 Fulton St E, Grand Rapids MI 49503)
Not sure if you're ready to commit to a share yet? Try a small share for two weeks in the summer (June through October) for only $25 (a $50 value).
Still have questions? Call our CSA manager, Rebecca at 585.315.7351 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org